Every physical system has fields of energy that permeate and surround that system. When systems vibrate at their optimal frequency spectrums, they can function more efficiently and deliver expected, even enhanced, levels of performance. In humans, the principal energy system is known as the “Biofield” – a term officially recognized by the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
SRT™ is an array of proprietarily identified frequencies that support and enhance the efficiency and performance of these systems. Biological, electrical, chemical and other physical systems influenced by SRT™ applications exhibit increased functionality, coherence, structural integrity and other positive characteristics and benefits.
How SRT™ works on the human body?
SRT™ products work like a series of optimally resonating tuning forks, constantly resonating with, tuning, enhancing and supporting the body’s own natural healthy frequencies.
What is SRT™ current applications and components?
Products fall into two primary categories:
- “PASSIVE” SRT™ products help to clarify and support the wearer’s biofield through a subtle, direct interaction with the wearer. Eg. pendants, bracelets and other wearable applications, including crystalline wafers.
- “ACTIVE” SRT™ products help to clarify and support the user’s biofield by enhancing the environment. Eg. Q-Link Nimbus, Ally, ClearWave, etc. Active SRT™ products are powered “Oscillators” which transmit SRT™ at preset broadcast strengths to influence surrounding areas.
The story behind SRT™
In 1979, Robert Williams was given six months to live. He had been severely poisoned to the point where it was impossible to remove the poisons quick enough to save his life. On March 20, 1979 he clinically died.
When he came back to life, he spoke of an experience sometimes called a ‘download’ of Light, Geometries, Symbols, Sounds, and other things. His body began to heal. He wrote down all he remembered from this life changing experience, and since then has been committed to using the information to help humanity – and the planet at large.
He devoted his whole life to developing the “geometries and ratios” formed within specific mandalas, into powerful “Quantum Code Field Generators.” By 1987 he had discovered a way to increase the life-force of organic systems by decreasing interference and clarifying the innate informational connections to these systems. He later discovered ways to decrease entropy and increase order and structure in inorganic materials and electrical systems as well. In 1992, Patricia Leach joined Robert – adding significant technological improvements.
Robert Williams is the inventor and developer of Sympathetic Resonance Technology (SRT).
Robert is one of the world’s foremost experts in subtle energy engineering and technology. He lectures at leading universities, is a member of the International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine, as well as the International Association of New Sciences. Besides being an inventor, he is also a musician and music educator at the university level.
In addition, Robert recorded and performed with such artistes as The Beach Boys, Paul Horn, and Charles Lloyd. In 1978, he served as Executive Director for LoveSongs Productions, Inc., a motion picture, and recording production company owned by Michael Love (Beach Boys). In 1980 he co-founded Unity Records, the first alternative record company in the US, and later in 1981 founded Paul Horn’s first independent record label, Inside Records.
Throughout his life, he devoted himself to the study of subtle energy physics and has worked with prominent scientists including:
- Professor William Tiller at Stanford University,
- Professor Beverly Rubik from the University of California at Berkeley,
- Professor Rustum Roy at Penn State University, Department of Materials Sciences,
- Professor Stuart Krassner, Department of Biology, University of California, Irvine.
Robert’s research was published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine and the journal of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine. He has been a guest lecturer several times at the University of California at Irvine.
- In 1985, Robert co-founded Coherence Technologies, Inc., which served to begin extensive research and development.
- In 1991, he founded Clarus Transphase Scientific, Inc. featuring products which enhance, support, and maintain highly efficient human and animal bio-energy levels.
- In 2005 he was chosen by author Lynne McTaggart to speak at the first “Living the Field” Conference in London, England, on Field Based Technologies.
- In 2015, he was invited to speak at the Science of Whole Person Healing Conference hosted by Professor Rustum Roy and Dr Robert Duggan.
Scientific Advisory & Research Team
Dr Beverly Rubik, PhD
Dr. Beverly Rubik is a leading scientist internationally renowned for her research exploring frontier areas of science and medicine. She specializes in subtle energies in health and healing.
She earned her PhD in biophysics in 1979 from the University of California at Berkeley. After a long career in research and education, she is a practitioner and health educator who provides laboratory and clinical assessments. Dr. Rubik is also conducting research at the Health Medicine Center in Walnut Creek, CA. She serves on the editorial boards of two peer-reviewed medical journals, the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine and Integrative Medicine Insights.
Talk to us about your R&D or OEM needs.
Keen to find out more about our R&D and OEM facilities or processes?
Feel free to talk to us about your needs.